First up, some comments:
- I am having trouble finding what perspective and style to use. I’m worried it is a bit too much like a story because of how I wrote this.
- I wrote this out long-hand in a notebook.
- I have done some minor editing of my original writing to sound better.
- My character was a Martian whose preferred weapon is a battle axe.
- The adventure ended prematurely. I could have altered that, but decided to keep it as is.
In this episode I very quickly look at using Rory's Story Cubes for solo RPG gaming. I also spend some time talking with A.J. Porfirio about Hostage Negotiator which is just now on Kickstarter.