The year is coming to a close with a final episode for 2016, of more moderate length. Julius and Albert dispute whether the Grizzled can be considered a wargame (which it cannot), in addition to chatting about some other games they've played. Plus, Julius steals a segment from Chris and review a print-and-play game, Haze Island.
- Favorite game of the year - 00:01
- Mini-review of Ascended: Become Chosen (BGG) - 00:06
- Print-and-Play Review: Haze Islands (BGG) - 00:16
- Review of the Grizzled - 00:30
- What's It Missing - 01:05
(Our apologies for Albert's recording quality.)