Welcome to episode 126 of the 1 Player podcast. In this episode we talk a bit abou a few games we've been playing and look at some digital as well as upcoming games. Albert talks a bit about Tableop day (which already hapened) and Julius gets on his soapbox about managing expectations.
Of course, we thank our lovely Patreon backers and finally talkk about te episode's feature game. Albert spent some time playing Comancheria, the game on a history of he Comanche people of the american soutwest. The game was designed by Joel Toppen (listen to episode #50 for an interview with Joel Toppen and review of Navajo Wars).
- 02:00 Sagrada (BGG)
- 02:17 Gloomhaven (BGG, KS)
- 04:10 Inernaional Tabletop Day
- 07:35 Patreon
- 08:16 Unbroken calls for playtesters (BGG)
- 09:48 Card Thief digital game (Android, Apple)
- 12:26 Clans of Caledonia (BGG, KS)
- 15:50 Petrichor (BGG, KS)
- 19:45 Rise to Nobility (BGG, KS)
- 20:50 Julius is on a soapbox
- 33:20 Comancheria (BGG)