Yet another double-header episode. This time Julius and Albert talk about Nautilion AND Flatline, a sequel to Fuse. First though, we go over a bit of news, mostly about Morten and Automas. Then we also talk about KS games.
Finally, Albert and Julius discuss the latest Shadi Torbey game, Nautilion and then Julius teaches Albert Flatline.
- 01:40 - Asmodee in the news, again
- 02:55 - Automas (Scythe: The Wind Gambit, Charterstone, Gaia)
- 06:30 - Automa (Near and Far variant) (BGG)
- 07:55 - Who's Gary: 1 Player Guild Game (BGG)
- 09:15 - Triplock (BGG, KS)
- 10:55 - Oaxaca (BGG, KS)
- 12:30 - Helionox Deluxe (BGG, KS)
- 14:55 - Epic AF (BGG, KS not availabe at time of publishing)
- Feature games
- 18:35 - Nautilion (BGG)
- 39:50 - Flatline (BGG)