This week Julius and I discuss solo gaming and controlling more than one player while playing solo. This refers to playing multiple characters in a co-op, such as Pandemic but also playing opposing sides in a multiplayer game. There is so much more we could have said but we kept it short at just 35-ish minutes! We mentioned a bunch of games. I'll have to be honest though. I didn't think to write them down so I will list the ones I remembered.
- Pandemic (BGG)
- Pandemic: Iberia (BGG)
- Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu (BGG)
- Pandemic: The Cure (BGG)
- Pandemic: Rapid Response (BGG)
you seeing a thread here?
- Flash Point: Fire Rescue (BGG)
- Elder Sign (BGG)
- Arkham Horror: The Card Game (BGG)
- Proving Grounds (BGG)
- Flatline (BGG)
- Fuse (BGG)
- Sentinels of the Multiverse (BGG)
- Men of Iron (BGG)
- Combat Commander (BGG)