This week we have one of our Popular Mechancis episodes; but, this week we cheat! We don't talk about a game mechanic per se. Instead, we talk about big games. What the heck does that mean though? Julius and I talk about good games we each think are big. What are your favorite big games?
- 06:00 Pandemic Legacy: Season 0 (BGG)
- 09:15 Arkham Horro (2nd Edition) (BGG)
- 10:40 Anachrony (BGG)
- 15:25 Ironsworn (RPG Geek)
- 21:10 Mechs vs. Minions (BGG)
- 24:20 Mage Knight Board Game (BGG)
- 24:55 SpaceCorp: 2025-2300AD (BGG)